Male infertility can be caused by a lack of sperm, defective sperm function, or sperm delivery obstructions. Male infertility may be caused by illnesses, injuries, chronic health problems, lifestyle choices, and other factors.
Nearly one in every seven couples is infertile, meaning they haven't been able to have a child despite having had frequent, unprotected sexual contact for a year or more. Male infertility is a factor in up to half of these couples. Visit Dr Raina's Safe Hands Clinic for Best Male Infertility Treatment or Call us:- 7687878787.
The inability to conceive a child can be stressful and disappointing, but male infertility can be treated in a variety of ways.
Symptoms of Male Infertility:-
The inability to conceive a child is the most common symptom of male infertility. There could be no other visible symptoms or indicators.
In some cases, however, an underlying problem such as an inherited disorder, hormonal imbalance, dilated veins around the testicle or a condition that blocks the passage of sperm causes signs and symptoms. Signs and symptoms you may notice include:
1) Problems with sexual function — for example, difficulty with ejaculation or small volumes of fluid ejaculated, reduced sexual desire, or difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
2) Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area
3) Recurrent respiratory infections
4) Inability to smell
5) Abnormal breast growth (gynecomastia)
6) Decreased facial or body hair or other signs of a chromosomal or hormonal abnormality
7) A lower than normal sperm count (fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen or a total sperm count of less than 39 million per ejaculate).
© 2023 Dr. Vinod Raina, All Rights Reserved.